In My Mailbox Novemeber 6

by 11/06/2012 2 comments
Hello Everyone!

It's time for In My Mailbox. IMM in a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. It's a meme where bloggers can share the books they picked up with their readers and followers. I host mine once a month, and it's time to share what's in my mailbox!


A Kiss at Midnight by Elosia James (purchased by me)
For the Love of the Goblin Warrior by Shona Husk (pre-ordered by me)
Call Me Wild by Robin Kaye (purchased by me)
Wild Thing by Robin Kaye (purchased by me)

Batch two--these I physically have my hands on! The above are either being shipped or ebooks.



City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (purchased by me)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (purchased by me)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (purchased by me)
The Goblin King by Shona Husk (to be reviewed by me, purchased by me)
Kiss of the Goblin Prince by Shona Husk (purchased by me)

All right, so I kinda bought a lot this month...but The Book Depository has irresistible prices and then I found a sale at Chapters, and blah blah blah I like to read!!! It's my only vice really. And I'm so so excited to have all these books in my ever growing library!!!

So what's in your mailbox???

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

2 comments:

Karolina said...

Oooh Clockwork Angel I loved it, City of Bones is great too, hope you enjoy it.
This month I got
Bride by J.Garwood (as recommended ;)
book 2,3 and 4 in Mercedes Thompson series
Seduced at Sunrise by Kleypas
The Host by S.Meyer, which I wanted to read for a long time now. I'm also hoping to finally get my hands on Fever by Feehan, it's so popular in my local library I may have to reserve it. Happy reading hun!

Jewels E said...

Awesome! Let me know what you think of The Bride.