Waiting on Wednesday: Highland Ever After

by 3/06/2013 0 comments

Hey Everyone!

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means. Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine in which bloggers share books they are dying on--I mean waiting on for release.


This week I'm waiting on Maya Banks. I noticed on Twitter that she tweeted a picture of the cover of the third novel in her Montgomery and  Armstrongs series. Gorgeous cover! I love her Highlander covers. Anyway, when I saw the cover I got super excited and checked to see if Highlander Most Wanted, the second book in the series was out, however, it is not--although it will be on March 29th. You can read that WOW post here. Yay! So I just had to share. Feast your eyes on this cover. Heres' the synopsis:

After Scotland’s three strongest clans forge a formidable alliance, an uneasy king plots to consolidate power. Knowing that true strength lies in possessing land, fealty, and hearts, he orders sweet Taliesan McHugh to submit to a marriage that will give him control of the coveted McHugh keep. A tender beauty, Taliesan accepts her fate, certain that her lame leg has made her undesirable to any man—until she is swept into the powerful embrace of rugged, devilishly sensual Brodie Armstrong, a warrior who vows to shield her from brutality at any cost.

Fearless and bold, Brodie refuses his king’s command to stand down. Instead, he conspires to rescue the rare beauty whose bravery and innocence stir his blood as no woman ever has. As desperate power struggles reverberate throughout the Highlands, Brodie defies his king and devotes himself to the only mission that commands his loyalty, his blood, and his honor: winning Taliesan’s heart.

Release Date: September 24th 2013 
Publisher:  Ballantine Books
ISBN: 0345533259 (ISBN13: 9780345533258)
Add to Goodreads


















As always, Maya Banks highlander novels have me giddy with anticipation. 


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: