Waiting on Wednesday: Ella Frank's Edible Book Trailer

by 6/19/2013 0 comments
Hey Everyone!

Time for another Waiting on Wednesday. I feel like I've said it before, but it's as true now as it was when. WOW is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It showcases books bloggers are waiting on for release day.



This week I'm waiting on Ella Frank's Elible, the third book in her Exquisite series.  I've loved the first two and can't wait for this hot read. I'm dying for Rachel and Cole. I have so many questions about how this story play out that I'm all jittery whenever I think about it. Doesn't it all sound delicious?


 
Expected Publication: July 9, 2013 
Edible, delicious, delectable.


Three words Rachel Langley is more than familiar with in her line of work. After all, she spends her afternoons and evenings creating desserts so divine your mouth will water and your taste buds will tingle.
They aren't however, the words she would ever have expected to think of when she locks eyes with a certain lawyer she knows only as, Cole.
With each encounter the infuriatingly persistent man becomes more impossible to resist and edible, is the exact word that comes to mind.

Crave, demand, covet.

Cole Madison knows exactly what he wants and Rachel Langley is it.
From the moment he spotted her at Whipped, he knew he wanted to grab hold and take a bite.
However, the woman has enigmatic moves, avoiding him at every turn.

Not for much longer.

Rachel's time is up and as far as Cole is concerned he's waited too long for a taste of what he desires and nothing, including the woman herself, will stop him from consuming what he hungers for.

The only question left is, who will take the first bite?

Take a minute and watch the trailer, it's hot. 


What are you waiting on? Please comment in the comment box below! 


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: