Quote It!~9 Sins and Needle by Katrina Halle

by 5/13/2014 0 comments
Dear Readers, 

I just to had to write up a Quote It! post for you today. I read a book recently that is really very good. It made me feel a lot. It's a book that I just had to share with you, so today I'm bringing you quotes from Sins and Needles by Karina Halle. Review to come soon too!


I hope you are intrigued by these quotes and pick up Sins and Needles. I have to warn you, while the novel is wonderful, it's not your typical romance novel. It's more dark, the characters are flawed and their choices will make you hurt. It's a bit of a wild read, but a great one.



"...That's the trouble with pain Ellie. If you're lucky, you can wear it for all the world to see. Most people have their pain deep inside, in places no one ever goes. Not until it's too late."

"You're not bad Ellie. The world is bad and you're just trying to survive in it." Or maybe it was just a dream. 

"You're afraid to come to peace with your scars, because the minute you do, the minute you accept them, you have to let go of your anger. You have to let go of your quest. And then who would you be?" I didn't know. 

"I hate you Ellie Watt," he whispered, lips coming closer to mine, "because I still love you after all these years."

Stayed tuned for more!


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: