Quote It!~14 Break the Sky by Nina Lane

by 9/20/2014 0 comments
Recently, I read Break the Sky by Nina Lane. It was a great contemporary romance, and there are some quotes I've been meaning to share with you.

Because the book is chalk full of delicious quotes. And when that happens, I just gotta share. So, I'm just going to dive right in and give you those quotes. They left me all le sigh, and I hope they do the same to you.



He wouldn't be like a gentle rain on the parched ground that was my sex life. No. He would be an overwhelming, drenching storm with lightning bolts and thunder and the insane, crazy exhilaration of knowing you're in the middle of something wild and uncontrollable.

Her blue eyes. I didn't want to drown in them. I wanted to live in them.

I needed him to drive away the darkness, to fill me with light and sparks and stars, even as I knew the clouds would fall again.

All right, so this is only a taste. But doesn't it make you shiver?


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: