What's the Scoop??? Upcoming Reads and Reviews

by 1/07/2015 0 comments
Happy New Year! I hadn't had a chance yet to wish all of you great readers a happy new year. I hope it's a great one.

Today, I just wanted to mention that I am reading some great books. And you know how much I love sharing great books with you. So in the upcoming weeks, except some reviews in which I will probably be recommending yet books to sag on your to be read shelf. If yours is like me, a book or two might break it. But if you're like me, you'll still be excited to find a great read to add to that sagging shelf.

The exciting reads I'm currently reading are in the Urban Fantasy and Contemporary Romance genres. I am enjoying both and wish I had more hours in the day to do all the things I love, including reading. What are these books you ask? Part of me wants to keep you in suspense. But, that's just mean. So, since I ain't mean, I'll let you in these great reads I'm currently enjoying. They are:

Currently Reading
And Loving

Currently Listening To
Both have my full attention. Spider's Bite is a real page turner, and so refreshing. The Cowboy Takes a Bride is just wonderful. I'd say more about both, but I'm reversing all of that for once I'm done reading. So don't be surprised if you see these novels reviewed in the near future on my blog.

So that's the scoop folks! I'm reading in full swing.


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: