Quote It!~19 Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan

by 12/23/2015 0 comments
I haven't posted a Quote It! in a while,but while reading Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan, there were some parts that just leaped out at me. Some made me laugh, some were just...well, sweet. So I had to share because I honestly love this series, and this book is the last the series.

Sigh. I'll have to see what else Sarah Morgan has in a similar vein, there was just something about this series that I adored.

But, today I'm here to share quotes from this great book! I'll get to it without further musing.

"You two are driving me crazy. 'For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.' Shakespeare obviously never met you and Brenna." 


He'd asked what she wanted as a gift, but she had everything she wanted except one thing. Him.

"I've wanted you forever. It's always been you. Always."

"He is scared, freaked out as you say, so you must unfreak him." 

Well folks, keep your eyes peeled for the review. It's coming soon.

Happy Reading,
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: